Baby transition from bottle to cup
The Eplas Silicone cup is designed to fit baby’s mouth and hands. Learning to drink out of an open cup is an important developmental milestone, and the Tiny Cup helps baby transition from bottle to cup. Open cup drinking supports healthy oral and speech development, aids with teething, helps baby learn to have a strong swallow and can decrease tooth decay. The Eplas Silicone cup's soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth and non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful.
• Designed to fit baby’s mouth and hands
• Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth
• Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful
• Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking
• Weighted base and tactile bumps provide topple resistance
Age: Toddlers 6+ to 18+ months